(Redirected from Animoca)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement.(May 2020)
|Industry||Video games, venture capital, blockchain|
|Robby Yung, Yat Siu|
|Products||The Sandbox, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, F1® Delta Time, Beast Quest Ultimate Heroes, Crazy Defense Heroes|
Video games (selection)
- The Sandbox
- F1® Delta Time, MotoGP Ignition
- Beast Quest Ultimate Heroes
- Crazy Defense Heroes
- Axie Infinity
- NBA Top Shot
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Projection: First Light
- Licensed games/applications for: Atari, Mattel, Hello Kitty, Black Jack, Care Bears, He-Man, Garfield, Snoopy, Pretty Pet Salon, Stargirl, Wonder Park, Addams Family, Doraemon, Thomas & Friends, Bratz, Ever After High, Astro Boy, Ben 10, Chibi Maruko Chan, Norm of the North, Hot Wheels, Tiffany Alvord, Tuzki, Paris Hilton, Chocolate Rain, Masterchef, Melbourne City FC, Manchester City FC, the MLB, the NBA, the WWE, Formula E and the Formula One.
Animoca Brands owns 100% of the event organisation platform Leade.rs.
Animoca Brands owns 85% of OliveX.ai, partner of lympo.com.
- Zeroth.ai and RightBridge Ventures
Animoca Brands owns 67% of Zeroth.ai. Zeroth is an early-stage startup incubator focusing on artificial intelligence and machine learning companies. So far more than 60 companies from 15 countries have been supported with sums ranging from $20,000 to $120,000. In return, Zeroth receives 6% of the shares in each company. Zeroth.ai has a partnership with the Incubator and VC DEEPCORE, a company of the SoftBank Group. Animoca owns 15% in stocks of RightBridge Ventures. RightBridge will be an investment company dedicated to identifying and acquiring companies in the esports and gaming space.
- game developers
Animoca Brands owns the game developers Pixowl, TicBits, nWay, Blowfish Studios, TSB Gaming, GAMEE, Quidd, Tribeflame, Stryking Entertainment and is invested in Experimental Group and with $6M in Lucid Sight. Animoca owns 75% of the game developer Skytree.
Animoca Brands owns 15.5% company shares of iCandy Interactive Limited.
- Fuel Powered
Animoca Brands owns 60% of the shares in Fuel Powered, a multiplayer and live event service provider for mobile games.
- Date, LikeCoin, Musicoin, OST, Harmony, I-House and Lympo
Animoca Brands holds stakes in the blockchain companies: Date, LikeCoin, Musicoin, OST, Harmony, I-House and Lympo.
- Mind Fund and Helix
Animoca Brands has a partnership[clarification needed] with venture capital firm Mind Fund and Accelerator Helix.
- Brinc AOA
Animoca Brands is co-founder of the gaming and esports accelerator Brinc AOA.[clarification needed]
Animoca Brands has a partnership with HTC. This includes product development and collaboration in the areas of games, blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented reality and virtual reality.
- iClick Interactive Asia Limited
Animoca Brands has a partnership with iClick Interactive Asia Limited. The deal is expected to generate $8 million in revenues for Animoca in 2019.
- Softbanks Deepcore
In April 2021, Animoca Brands invested into racing e-sports organization Veloce's pre-IPO funding round using its branded motorsports utility token, REVV.
In July 2021, Animoca Brands and venture accelerator Brinc launched Launchpad Luna, a new accelerator program for non-fungible tokens (NFT) startups.
On December 18, 2018, Animoca Brands announced that it has completed a ~A$715k placement to institutional and sophisticated investors.
In May 2019, Animoca raised $2.5 million in funding for the rebuilding of The Sandbox to be a blockchain gaming platform with user-generated content. In Q3/2019, Animoca's The Sandbox raised another $2.01 million in cash and cryptocurrency. Investors included Square Enix, B Cryptos, and True Global Ventures.
- ^ "Animoca Brands: Revolutionizing the branded mobile gaming industry" .
- ^ https://www.animocabrands.com/reports-record-revenue
- ^ "Animoca Spins Off "Animoca Brands"" .
- ^ "Animoca Brands lists on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)" .
- ^ "Animoca Brands (ASX:AB1) delisted from ASX" . March 10, 2020.
- ^ "Animoca Brands has an early lead in blockchain gaming boom" . February 21, 2019. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- ^ "ASX-listed Animoca acquires event organising platform Leade.rs" .
- ^ "Animoca Brands launches new business OliveX" .
- ^ "AI accelerator Zeroth bags investment from digital media firm Animoca" .
- ^ "Börsnotering av RightBridge Ventures AB på Annat år 2021 - Nyemissioner.se" .
- ^ "Animoca Brands acquires Sandbox game developer Pixowl for $4.875 million" . August 27, 2018.
- ^ https://www.pocketgamer.biz/news/76960/animoca-brands-acquires-australian-indie-developer-blowfish-studios/
- ^ "Animoca Brands acquires GAMEE" .
- ^ "Animoca acquires Finnish dev TicBits" .
- ^ ""The Sandbox" (TSB Gaming) receives ~$3.6m in investment" .
- ^ "Animoca Brands acquires Finnish mobile developer Tribeflame" .
- ^ "Animoca Brands acquires Stryking and completes strategic capital raise" .
- ^ https://gamesbusinessreview.com/2019/04/04/animoca-brands-invests-6m-in-lucid-sight-developer-of-mlb-champions
- ^ "Animoca Brands acquires award-winning game studio Skytree" . April 12, 2019.
- ^ "HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum" .
- ^ "Snap is raising $1 billion to invest in content, AR, and possible acquisitions" . August 7, 2019.
- ^ "Animoca Brands to acquire Quidd" .
- ^ https://www.animocabrands.com/update-sale-game-icandy
- ^ "The Maker of Axie Infinity, Sky Mavis, Gets Investment from Animoca Brands" . November 7, 2019.
- ^ https://www.animocabrands.com/animoca-brands-invests-in-dapper
- ^ "Animoca buys Fuel Powered and reveals Chinese CryptoKitties deal" .
- ^ "Animoca Brands partners with global talent platform Talenthouse" . March 29, 2019.
- ^ "Animoca Brands partners with HTC for capital and mobile distribution boost" . July 12, 2018.
- ^ https://smallcaps.com.au/animoca-brands-chinese-marketing-partnership-iclick-interactive
- ^ "SoftBank's Deepcore and accelerator Zeroth team up to hunt early-stage AI opportunities" .
- ^ "Atari and Animoca Brands will do blockchain-based Rollercoaster Tycoon and Goon Squad games" . December 18, 2018.
- ^ https://www.animocabrands.com/expands-partnership-atari
- ^ https://www.animocabrands.com/the-sandbox-partners-with-coincheck
- ^ Daniels, Tom (April 1, 2021). "Animoca Brands announces Veloce partnership and investment" . Esports Insider. Retrieved April 5, 2021.
- ^ "Animoca Brands, Brinc launch Launchpad Luna, an accelerator for NFT startups" . TechNode Global. July 21, 2021. Retrieved July 27, 2021.
- ^ "Mobile Games Publisher Animoca Raises Funding From Intel, IDG-Accel" . Techcrunch. November 15, 2011.
- ^ "Animoca Brands secures investment from renowned Asian financial powerhouse" . August 15, 2018.
- ^ https://www.animocabrands.com/animoca-brands-invests-in-zeroth-ai
- ^ "Animoca Brands raises $2.5 million for The Sandbox blockchain gaming platform" . VentureBeat. May 22, 2019. Retrieved October 6, 2019.
- ^ https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2020/03/30/blockchain-gaming-attracting-heavy-hitters-as-square-enix-backs-tsb-gaming/
- ^ https://venturebeat.com/2020/03/19/the-sandbox-raises-2-million-more-to-build-out-blockchain-based-game-world/
- ^ https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/14646/animoca-brands-f1-delta-time-revv-token/
- ^ https://www.animocabrands.com/raises-us88888888-us1billion-valuation
- ^ https://venturebeat.com/2021/05/13/animoca-brands-raises-88-million-at-1-billion-valuation-to-capitalize-on-game-nfts/
- ^ https://www.animocabrands.com/animoca-brands-completes-usd138888888-capital-raise-with-second-tranche-of-usd50000000
Information as of: 16.08.2021 07:43:56 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.