Antoinette Hertsenberg (born 28 December 1964) is a Dutch television presenter. She is known for presenting the Dutch consumer television shows Radar and Opgelicht?!, the latter for over sixteen years.
Antoinette Hertsenberg (1994)
|Born||28 December 1964|
The Hague, Netherlands
She also presents the television show Dokters van Morgen on the topic of innovations in health care. As of July 2021[update] , she is scheduled to present the show Medische Detectives in which people with an undiagnosed condition can tell their story and describe their symptoms in the hope that a viewer may know something that can help with diagnosis.
- ^ "Antoinette Hertsenberg stopt als presentatrice Opgelicht" . NU.nl (in Dutch). 11 May 2016. Archived from the original on 26 October 2019. Retrieved 26 October 2019.
- ^ "Antoinette Hertsenberg: 'Ander werk mag nooit ten koste gaan van Radar'" . NU.nl (in Dutch). Archived from the original on 16 January 2020. Retrieved 11 October 2020.
- ^ "Antoinette Hertsenberg presenteert Dokters van Morgen" . NU.nl (in Dutch). 1 September 2017. Archived from the original on 26 October 2019. Retrieved 26 October 2019.
- ^ a b "De verandering van Antoinette Hertsenberg" . Visie (in Dutch). 15 May 2009. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- ^ "Hij van Antoinette Hertsenberg: Niko Koffeman" . Margriet.nl. 2 March 2018. Archived from the original on 26 October 2019. Retrieved 26 October 2019.
Information as of: 23.08.2021 07:42:37 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.