|Look up Belgium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belgium is a country in Europe.
Belgium may also refer to:
- United States of Belgium, an antecedent to modern Belgium
- Belgium, Illinois, United States
- Belgium, West Virginia, United States
- Belgium, Wisconsin, United States
- Belgium (town), Wisconsin, United States
- Belgium Township, Polk County, Minnesota, United States
- "Belgium", a song by Bowling for Soup
- A fictional curse word in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- SS Belgique, one of the names of the ship SS Hoxie
- Belgium, a temporary renaming of the Belgian beer brand Jupiler in support of the Belgium national football team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Belgium, an alternate name for Devon (sausage)
Information as of: 19.08.2021 06:59:30 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.