|Look up collegium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A collegium (plural collegia) may refer to:
- collegium (ancient Rome), a term applied to any association with a legal personality in ancient Rome
- College of Pontiffs, the highest-ranking collection of priests of the state religion
- a Latinized form of the Ancient Greek term hetaireia
- Collegium Musicum, any of the university-oriented music societies of Reformation-era Germany and Switzerland
- Collegium (ministry), an executive body of the central government in Russia
- Collegium (school), a French form of schooling that is both a secondary school and a college
- An outdated spelling of kollegium in Scandinavia
- An alternative term for some meanings of "College" (disambiguation)
Information as of: 22.08.2021 10:39:52 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.