Darr Sabko Lagta Hai
Darr Sabko Lagta Hai (Hindi: डर सबको लगता है, English: Everybody feels fear) is an Indian anthology horror fiction television series, which premiered on 31 October 2015 and was broadcast on &TV. The series aired on every Saturday and Sunday nights. The series was produced by Reel Life Entertainment. Ending on 17 April 2016, two seasons of the series have been successfully aired. Bipasha Basu hosted the first season of the series.
|Darr Sabko Lagta Hai|
|Created by||Raj DK|
|Presented by||Bipasha Basu (Season 1)|
|Theme music composer||Mahesh Shankar |
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||49 (list of episodes)|
|Production locations||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Running time||45 minutes approx.|
|Production company||Reel Life Entertainment|
|Picture format||576i |
|Original release||31 October 2015 –|
17 April 2016
Different directors helmed different episodes of the first season, including Soumik Sen, Chandra Pemmaraju, Suparn Verma, Siraj Kalla, Faizal Akhtar, Devatma Mandal, Sarthak Dasgupta, Wilson Louis, Prashant Singh, Rakesh Ranshinge and Mayank Sharma. Tigmanshu Dhulia directed the second season.
The series is a supernatural fiction, which focuses on a different aspect of paranormal activity, such as ghosts, zombies, phantoms, undead persons, possessed objects and witches and wizards. The series aired on every Saturday and Sunday nights and telecasted two new fresh stories every week.
Each story had a different star cast. Sometimes the actors/actresses who had appeared in some episodes of the series reappeared in other episodes of the series. Various popular TV actors have been appeared in the series like Shahab Khan, Vipul Gupta, Ishita Ganguly, Sarika, Sachin Shroff, Kamya Panjabi, Hiten Tejwani, Kishori Shahane and Mohit Abrol.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||26||31 October 2015||24 January 2016|
|2||23||30 January 2016||17 April 2016|
With a total run of 26 episodes, the first season of the series was ended on 24 January 2016. The first season was hosted by Bipasha Basu. The series was renewed for a second season and was aired on 30 January 2016. The host Bipasha Basu was no longer seen in the second season. The format of the series had been changed too. The show now focused more on haunting visuals.
The series received mixed to positive reviews from critics. Kiran Kaur of Bollywood Life gave 3/5 stars to the series stating "The show is definitely a good attempt but has its flaws which are salvageable."[better source needed]
- ^ a b "Bipasha to bring horror on TV" . The Times of India. 4 October 2015. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- ^ a b "Everything is over exhausted in India except horror: Bipasha Basu" . The Indian Express. 27 October 2015. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- ^ "Tigmanshu Dhulia to work on 'Darr… Sabko Lagta Hai 2'" . The Indian Express. 27 January 2016. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- ^ a b c "Bipasha Basu not to be part of &TV's Darr Sabko Lagta Hai Season 2" . India Today. 23 January 2016. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- ^ "National Award winning actress Sarika in &TV's 'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai'" . The Times of India. 28 November 2015. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- ^ "Uniqueness of 'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai' tempted Sachin Shroff" . The Times of India. 6 December 2015. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- ^ "Kamya Punjabi to star in 'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai'" . The Times of India. 8 January 2016. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- ^ "Hiten Tejwani in Darr Sabko Lagta Hai" . The Times of India. 5 February 2016. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- ^ "'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai' an unforgettable experience: Kishori Shahane" . The Times of India. 19 March 2016. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^ "Mohit Abrol to be seen in 'Darr Sabko Lagta Hai'" . The Times of India. 17 April 2016. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- ^ "Darr Sabko Lagta Hai TV Review: Bipasha Basu's show may not be scary but will survive on the brilliant storytelling" . Bollywood Life. 1 November 2015. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
Information as of: 15.08.2021 02:16:34 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.