University of Texas Press
(Redirected from Diálogo_(journal))
This article relies too much on references to primary sources.(September 2020)
The University of Texas Press (or UT Press) is a university press that is part of the University of Texas at Austin. Established in 1950, the Press publishes scholarly books and journals in several areas, including Latin American studies, Texana, anthropology, U.S. Latino studies, Native American studies, African American studies, film & media studies, classics and the ancient Near East, Middle East studies, natural history, art, and architecture. The Press also publishes trade books and journals relating to their major subject areas.
|Parent company||University of Texas at Austin|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Austin, Texas|
Codasat Canada (Canada)
Combined Academic Publishers (Europe, Asia, the Pacific)
|Publication types||Books, academic journals|
- Asian Music
- Information & Culture
- Journal of Cinema and Media Studies (formerly known as Cinema Journal)
- Journal of the History of Sexuality
- Journal of Individual Psychology
- Journal of Latin American Geography
- Latin American Music Review
- Studies in Latin American Popular Culture
- Texas Studies in Literature and Language
- The Textile Museum Journal
- US Latina & Latino Oral History Journal
- The Velvet Light Trap
Formerly published journals
- University of Texas Press
- University of Texas Press (utexas.edu/utpress/) at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
Information as of: 10.08.2021 02:13:12 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.