(Redirected from Downtown_Minneapolis)
The Central Minneapolis community is located in the central part of the city, consisting of 6 smaller official neighborhoods, and includes Downtown Minneapolis, the central business district. It also includes some high-density residential areas surrounding it, excluding areas east of the Mississippi River. Businesses based in the Central area include the corporate headquarters of Target, US Bank, and the broadcast facilities of Minnesota CBS station WCCO-TV.
Location of Central within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||3.024 sq mi (7.83 km2)|
|• Density||17,000/sq mi (6,500/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
55401, 55402, 55403, 55404, 55405, 55411, 55415, 55454, 55487
Official neighborhoods in the Central community
- Downtown East
- Downtown West where most of the high-rise office buildings are located
- Elliot Park
- Loring Park
- North Loop commonly referred to as the Warehouse District
- Stevens Square/Loring Heights
Minneapolis Skyline from Target Field.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Downtown Minneapolis.|
- ^ "Greater Central neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55401, 55402, 55403, 55404, 55415 detailed profile" . City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- ^ "Minneapolis Community Profile: Central" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- ^ Central, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
Information as of: 11.08.2021 05:25:34 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.