This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. ()
ETTN Codes can be used only for electronic text files. Any publisher, university, researcher or academician could ask for unique code for his/her electronic text generated by Magnanimitas Assn.
ETTN Code consists of 5 parts - AAA-BB-CCCCC-DD-F
- AAA (3-digit) is classified by the Statistical classification of economic activities in the European Community (NACE) and shows the focus of text
- BB (2-digit) – the year of ETTN generating for a text
- CCCCC (5-digit) – special identification code for text
- DD (2-digit) – month of ETTN generating for a text
- F (1-digit) – check digit
Information as of: 17.08.2021 05:37:55 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.