|Born||16 July 1937|
London, England, United Kingdom
|Other names||Jeremy John Dornhurst de Saram|
The following year he played in the black comedy Kind Hearts and Coronets as the young Louis Mazzini. He played the young King Nicolas in The Prince and the Showgirl with Laurence Olivier and Marilyn Monroe and in Ferry to Hong Kong with Orson Welles.
In the 1960s, the role offers began to slow down. His last film role was in 1966 as "man with the apple" in Fahrenheit 451, directed by François Truffaut. A little later Spenser retired from acting.
- Anna Karenina (1948) - Giuseppe
- Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949) - Young Louis (uncredited)
- The Spider and the Fly (1949) - Jacques, boy in church
- Prelude to Fame (1950) - Guido Ferugia
- The Dancing Years (1950) - Maria's Son
- Portrait of Clare (1950) - Steven Hingston
- Appointment with Venus (1951) - Georges
- The Planter's Wife (1952) - Mat
- Background (1953) - Adrian Lomax
- Devil on Horseback (1954) - Moppy Parfitt
- The Man Who Loved Redheads (1955) - Young Mark
- Summertime (1955) - Vito de Rossi
- Escapade (1955) - L. W. Daventry
- It's Great to Be Young (1956) - Nicky, The Angel Hill Kids
- The Prince and the Showgirl (1957) - King Nicolas
- Wonderful Things! (1958) - Mario
- Ferry to Hong Kong (1959) - Miguel Henriques, 1st Officer
- The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone (1961) - Young man
- The Brain (1962) - Martin Holt
- King and Country (1964) - Private Sparrow
- Operation Crossbow (1965) - SS Officer at Rocket Plant (uncredited)
- He Who Rides a Tiger (1965) - The Panda
- Fahrenheit 451 (1966) - Man with the Apple
- ^ BFI.org
- ^ "Jeremy Spenser - Theatricalia" . theatricalia.com.
- ^ "Jeremy Spencer - Movies and Filmography - AllMovie" . AllMovie.
- ^ "Jeremy Spencer - Biography, Movie Highlights and Photos - AllMovie" . AllMovie.
- ^ https://www.bfi.org.uk/films-tv-people/4ce2b9f3e344a
- ^ Tydeman, John (1 August 2013). "David Spenser obituary" – via www.theguardian.com.
- John Holmstrom, The Moving Picture Boy: An International Encyclopaedia from 1895 to 1995, Norwich, Michael Russell, 1996, p. 204.
Information as of: 17.08.2021 03:31:15 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.