Kids Top 20
- Ruysbergh, Jan (2006-02-02). "Ellen viert 100ste Kids Top 20" (in Dutch). Het Nieuwsblad. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
- "Monique Smit presenteert 'Kids Top 20'" (in Dutch). TV-Visie. 2007-12-20. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
- "Lazarus Media launches Kids Top 20 in the UK" (Press release). Lazarus Media. 2008-08-29. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
Kids Top 20 is a weekly half hour live action music show for kids aged 6 to 12. It has been on air for 4 years in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Finland and has recently been launched in France. It is one of the highest ranking shows for kids (average market share of 50% in the target group).
- "Children's Programming executive Betsy McGowen appointed president, newdance kids, an AECG company" . Radioandmusic.com. 2009-02-10. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
Targeted to preteens, 6-12, Kids Top 20 is a proven ratings juggernaut in Holland, Belgium, France, Germany and Finland with an average market share of 45% in the target demographic.
- "'Z@pp Kids Top 20' terug van vakantie!" (in Dutch). TV-Visie. 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
- "TV-opname 'Kids Top 20' in Wageningen" (in Dutch). VeenendaalseKrant.nl. 2010-08-31. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
Information as of: 16.08.2021 07:40:42 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.