(Redirected from Mint_Jam_(album))
Mint Jam is the second live album of the American jazz group Yellowjackets, released in 2001.
|Live album by|
|1.||"Les Is Mo"||Russell Ferrante||4:30|
|2.||"Boomtown"||Ferrante, Jimmy Haslip||5:23|
|5.||"Blues for KJ"||Ferrante||5:08|
|1.||"Song for Carla"||Mintzer||5:24|
|2.||"Tortoise and the Hare"||Ferrante, Haslip, William Kennedy, Marc Russo||7:09|
|5.||"Statue of Liberty"||Ferrante||9:34|
|6.||"Evening News"||Ferrante, Kennedy, Mintzer||6:06|
- Russell Ferrante – acoustic piano, synthesizers
- Jimmy Haslip – electric bass
- Marcus Baylor – drums
- Bob Mintzer – tenor saxophone, EWI
- Yellowjackets – producers
- Rich Breen – recording, mixing
- Scott Camarota – assistant engineer
- Geoff Gillette – house sound engineer
- Tom Baker – mastering
- Margi Denton – art direction, design
- Harry Chamberlain – photography
- Glen La Ferman – band photography
- Recorded live at The Mint (Los Angeles, California).
- Mastered at Precision Mastering (Los Angeles, California).
Information as of: 14.08.2021 02:43:18 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.