Ofu County is a county in the Manu'a District in American Samoa. It was the result of the subdivision of the prior Luanuu County in two, with the other newly created county being Olosega, first reported on the 1930 U.S. Census. It is now contiguous with its only village, Ofu.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Ofu County was first recorded beginning with the 1930 U.S. Census. It had previously been within Luanuu County. Its population zenith was in 1960, with 605 residents. It has since experienced a dramatic population decline (as has the Manu'u District), losing over 2/3rds of its population as of 2010.
- Alaufau (now defunct and within Ofu)
- ^ "CPH-T-8. Population, Housing Units, Land Area, and Density for U.S. Island Areas: 2010" (PDF). United States Census. Retrieved 4 February 2019.
- ^ 1987 Census of Agriculture: Geographic area series, Parts 55-56 . Bureau of the Census. 1991. p. 4.
- ^ "5.0102 Division of districts into counties" . www.asbar.org. Archived from the original on 2014-10-08. Retrieved 2019-05-27.
- ^ "U.S. Decennial Census" . Census.gov. Retrieved June 6, 2013.
- ^ https://www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/00476569ch7.pdf
Information as of: 25.08.2021 03:13:54 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.