(Redirected from Robo_(disambiguation))
|Look up robo or robo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Robo may refer to:
- robot, an electro-mechanical device that can perform autonomous or preprogrammed tasks
- Automation (robo-), roboticization
- Robo (musician) (born 1955), Roberto Valverde, drummer in punk bands Black Flag and The Misfits
- Robo (Chrono Trigger), a playable character in the 1995 video game Chrono Trigger
- Robotrippin, non-medical use of the pharmaceutical dextromethorphan (DXM or Robo)
- Robo, an aircraft design study undertaken in the late 1950s for a Rocket Bomber, absorbed into the abortive X-20 Dyna-Soar project
- Robomower, the robotic mulching lawnmower sold by Friendly Robotics
- Roborovski hamster, the smallest and fastest breed of Hamster. Kept as a domestic pet.
- Roundabout (gene family), the Drosophila melanogaster gene involved in axon guidance in the CNS
- Robo (film), a 2008 Indian Malayalam film
- FC Robo, a football club from Lagos, Nigeria
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
Information as of: 12.08.2021 10:11:45 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.