Robot in the Family
Robot in the Family (also known as Golddigger) is a 1994 American comedy film produced and directed by Mark Richardson and Jack Shaoul. It was written by Shaoul and stars Joe Pantoliano, John Rhys-Davies, Danny Gerard, and Amy Wright.
|Robot in the Family|
It is believed that the cover art can or could be obtained from the publisher or studio., Fair use
|Directed by||Mark Richardson|
|Written by||Jack Shaoul|
|Produced by||Mark Richardson|
- Joe Pantoliano as Jack Shamir
- John Rhys-Davies as Eli Taki / Rashmud / Sashri
- Danny Gerard as Alex Shamir
- Amy Wright as Kristina Shamir
- Howard Scott Nicoll, Derrick McQueen, Patrick Shanley, and Ari Taub as Golddigger
- Don Peoples as the voice of Golddigger
- Peter Maloney as Dr. Clayhand
- Matthew Locricchio as Clyde Baldino
- David Shuman as Bono Baldino
- Jack Shaoul as Isaac Shamir / Blind Man
- Tom Signorelli as Detective Goober
- Barton Heyman as Mr. Marshall
- Jane Connell as Mrs. Miller
Robot in the Family was distributed on home video in 1994.
In their review of Robot in the Family, critics Mick Martin and Marsha Porter wrote: "This cheap, sophomoric comedy about an ambulatory robot is one of the worst films we've ever seen".
In March 2020, members of Red Letter Media described the film as "nonsensical" and "madness".[discuss] Red Letter Media member Rich Evans referred to the film as having "shortcircuited [his] brain every five seconds", and fellow members Jay Bauman and Mike Stoklasa respectively called it "a cacophony of noise" and "the antithesis of sense and logic".[discuss]
- ^ Kondek, Joshua (1999). Contemporary Theatre, Film and Television. 26. Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Group. p. 271. ISBN 978-0787631857.
- ^ Craddock, Jim (2001). VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2002. Visible Ink Press. p. 608.
- ^ "Blue Dog Video" . The Brattleboro Reformer. Brattleboro, Vermont. March 4, 1994. Retrieved March 11, 2020.
- ^ Martin, Mick; Porter, Marsha (2003). DVD and Video Guide 2004. Ballantine Books. p. 935. ISBN 978-0345449948.
- ^ a b Bauman, Jay (Editor) (March 7, 2020). Best of the Worst: Showdown, Robot in the Family, and Bloodz vs. Wolvez . Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Red Letter Media. Retrieved November 5, 2020.
Information as of: 23.08.2021 05:01:47 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.