This article needs additional citations for verification.(March 2018)
Samurai Samba is the third album of the American jazz group Yellowjackets, released in 1985. The album reached a peak position of number 179 on the Billboard 200 and number 10 on Billboard's Jazz Albums chart.
|Studio album by|
|Producer||Tommy LiPuma, Yellowjackets|
|2.||"Deat Beat"||Ferrante, Jimmy Haslip, Ricky Lawson, Marc Russo||5:25|
|3.||"Daddy's Gonna Miss You"||Ferrante, Haslip, Lawson, Russo||4:33|
|4.||"Sylvania"||Ferrante, Haslip, Lawson||4:14|
|6.||"Lonely Weekend"||Ferrante, Joseph Curiale, Lawson, Caldwell||4:20|
|7.||"Los Mambos"||Ferrante, Russo, Paulinho da Costa||4:24|
- Russell Ferrante – keyboards
- Jimmy Haslip – 5-string bass
- Ricky Lawson – acoustic drums, Simmons drums
- Marc Russo – alto saxophone
- Yellowjackets – producers
- Tommy LiPuma – producer
- Erik Zobler – engineer, mixing
- Terry Christian – second engineer
- Toni Greene – second engineer
- Jon Ingoldsby – second engineer
- Peggy McCreary – second engineer
- Casey McMackin – second engineer
- Steve Shelton – second engineer
- Gary Wagner – second engineer
- Simon Levy – art direction, design
- Lou Beach – cover artwork
- Jeff Katz – photography
|Billboard Jazz Albums||10|
Information as of: 16.08.2021 10:13:19 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.