Science and technology in Brussels
Technology institutes and universities
The Brussels-Capital Region is home to several national science and technology institutes.
- National Fund for Scientific Research (NFWO/FNRS)
- Institute for the Encouragement of Scientific Research and Innovation of Brussels
- Francqui Foundation
- Queen Elisabeth Medical Foundation
- The Royal Academies for Science and the Arts of Belgium
- Belgian Academy Council of Applied Sciences
- Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
Funded by the Flemish government, teaching in Dutch and (for some post-graduate programs) in English:
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) with its partner college Erasmushogeschool Brussel (EhB).
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven) campus Brussel (human sciences) and campus Sint-Lukas Brussel (architecture) with its partner college Odisee.
Funded by the government of the French Community, teaching in French and in English, with some programmes in Dutch:
Several science parks associated with the universities are spread over the Brussels-Capital Region.
Information as of: 09.08.2021 04:11:56 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.