(Redirected from SeaNanners)
Adam Montoya (born June 12, 1984), better known by his online alias SeaNanners, is an American YouTuber. He commentated on games that he played with other commentators including VanossGaming, Markiplier and Tom Cassell. He frequently collaborated with GassyMexican (who is well known in SeaNanners' most-viewed video for his friend's voice impressions, mainly that of Morgan Freeman), TheGamingTerroriser, Chilled Chaos, Mr. Sark, Uncle Slam, Mangaminx/TheRPGMinx, Hutch, Catabot, BryceGames, RitzPlays, aplfisher, and Tejbz. On February 5, 2016, Montoya announced that he will voice Taskmaster in the mobile app game Marvel Avengers Academy.
|Born||June 12, 1984|
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Also known as||SeaNanners|
|Years active||2009–2018; 2020-present|
|Total views||2.60 billion|
|Network||Machinima Respawn, JETPAK|
Updated: 13 July, 2021
Early life and work
After graduating from San Diego State University, instead of finding stable employment, Montoya did freelance work such as filming weddings. During this time, Adam, finding inspiration from other early YouTube gaming commentators, decided to record and upload his own game commentaries.
Work with Machinima
On December 3, 2009, Montoya uploaded a video to his channel explaining that he was now partnered with Machinima, Inc. and that they would be posting gameplay videos of his to their network channel. On June 14, 2010, Montoya posted a video to his channel stating that he was a full-time employee of Machinima.
On November 5, 2014, Montoya announced that he and his associates had launched an multi-channel network, JETPAK. He wanted to create a network that did not contractually take advantage of YouTubers and their channels. The network is operated by former Machinima employees.
The Paranormal Action Squad
On November 2, 2016, Montoya announced he would co-star with Scott Robison and Evan Fong in a new YouTube Premium original series, The Paranormal Action Squad. The animated comedy aired on November 16, 2016. The show is an animated adult comedy starring Eddie (voiced by Robison aka Mr Sark), Paul (voiced by Montoya) and Vanoss (voiced by Fong, aka Vanoss), with Michael Rowe, of Futurama fame, behind the show's writing.
Break from content creation and return
In 2018, Montoya slowed his YouTube video release rate from at least one video per week for most of his solo career to only releasing five videos in 2018. Montoya did not officially state anything about a permanent retirement, but in guest appearances on friends' videos, he discussed taking a break from YouTube and video creation to get "passive income up and running, whether I'm doing this or doing that [...] looking heavily into real estate". On August 29, 2020, during his return, he cited several reasons such as mental health and stress for his two-year absence.
- ^ a b "About SeaNanners Gaming Channel" . YouTube.
- ^ Montoya, Adam (February 5, 2016). "SUPER HERO SEANANNERS (Marvel Avengers Academy)" . Youtube.com. Archived from the original on April 28, 2019. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- ^ Chin, Anika (May 7, 2012). "'SeaNanners' and the art of video game commentary" . CNN. Archived from the original on February 3, 2014. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- ^ SeaNanners Gaming Channel (December 3, 2009), Machinima! , archived from the original on May 2, 2016, retrieved July 8, 2016
- ^ SeaNanners Gaming Channel (June 14, 2010), And so our story begins... , archived from the original on April 26, 2016, retrieved July 8, 2016
- ^ SeaNanners Gaming Channel (November 5, 2014), JETPAK! - New YouTube Network , archived from the original on November 19, 2014, retrieved July 8, 2016
- ^ SeaNanners Gaming Channel (November 2, 2016), The Paranormal Action Squad - SNEAK PEEK! , archived from the original on April 27, 2019, retrieved November 2, 2016
- ^ "SeaNanners Gaming Channel" . YouTube. Archived from the original on April 12, 2019. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- ^ "Twitch" . Twitch. Archived from the original on March 27, 2019. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- ^ "Youtube absence" . Youtube. Archived from the original on August 29, 2020. Retrieved August 29, 2020.
Information as of: 21.08.2021 03:26:20 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.