This article does not cite any sources.(December 2009)
- square in
- sq inches, sq inch, sq in
- inches/-2, inch/-2, in/-2
- inches^2, inch^2, in^2
- inches2, inch2, in2 (also denoted by "2)
- historic engineering drawings □″ (number with a square & a double apostrophe, both as an exponent)
Equivalence with other units of area
1 square inch (assuming an international inch) is equal to: (the overbars indicate repeating decimals)
- 0.006 94 square feet (1 square foot is equal to 144 square inches)
- 0.000 771 604 9382 square yards (1 square yard is equal to 1,296 square inches)
- 6.4516 square centimetres (1 square centimetre is equal to 0.155 000 310… square inches)
- 0.000 645 16 square metres (1 square metre is equal to 1,550.003 100… square inches)
Information as of: 25.08.2021 01:45:07 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.