|Studio album by|
|Released||May 26, 2009|
|Recorded||France (Paris), Brazil (Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo) and Cuba|
|Genre||Funaná, Colêxa, Batuque, Coladeira, Mazurka, Morna|
|Label||RCA Victor / Sony Music|
|Mayra Andrade chronology|
- "Stória, stória…" (Mayra Andrade)
- "Tchápu na bandera" (Djoy Amado)
- "Seu" (Mayra Andrade)
- "Juána" (Kaka Barboza)
- "Konsiénsia" (Mayra Andrade)
- "Odjus fitchádu" (lyrics: Mayra Andrade, music: Idan Raichel)
- "Nha Damáxa" (Kim Alves)
- "Mon carrousel" (lyrics: Mayra Andrade / Fabien Pisani, music: Mayra Andrade / Celina da Piedade)
- "Badiu si…" (Kim Alves)
- "Morena, menina linda" (Grecco Buratto)
- "Palavra" (Mario Lucio Souza)
- "Turbulénsa" (Nitu Lima)
- "Lembránsa" (Betu)
Information as of: 10.08.2021 04:56:22 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.