(Redirected from TC_46/SC_9)
ISO/TC 46 is Technical Committee 46 of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), responsible for Information and documentation.
The scope of the committee is 'standardization of practices relating to libraries, documentation and information centres, publishing, archives, records management, museum documentation, indexing and abstracting services, and information science'.
The Technical Committee Chair for term 2018-2022 is Gaëlle Béquet, from France, who is currently in her second term as chairperson (the first was 2014-2017).
Françoise Pellé, also french, served as Chair of the ISO/TC 46 from 2008 to 2014.
Most work of the Technical Committee is done by Subcommittees (SC) dealing with a particular field. The Subcommittees are:
- ISO/TC 46/SC 2: Conversion of written languages
- ISO/TC 46/SC 3: Terminology of information and documentation
- ISO/TC 46/SC 4: Technical interoperability
- ISO/TC 46/SC 5: Monolingual and multilingual thesauri and related indexing practices
- ISO/TC 46/SC 6: Bibliographic data elements in manual and machine systems
- ISO/TC 46/SC 7: Presentation of publications
- ISO/TC 46/SC 8: Quality - Statistics and performance evaluation
- ISO/TC 46/SC 9: Identification and description
- ISO/TC 46/SC 10: Requirements for document storage and conditions for preservation
- ISO/TC 46/SC 11: Archives/records management
ISO/TC 46/SC 9
ISO/TC 46/SC 9 is the ninth Subcommittee of ISO Technical Committee 46, and is responsible for identification and description of information resources.
ISO standards overseen by the ISO/TC 46/SC 9
|ISO standard||Name||Abbr.||Example||Standards identifying objects that may use it||Working Group||Registrar|
|ISO 2108:2017||International Standard Book Number||ISBN||ISBN 978-0-356-42615-0 (GTIN-13)|||
|ISO 3297:2017||International Standard Serial Number||ISSN||ISSN 0317-8471|||
|ISO 3901:2001||International Standard Recording Code||ISRC||BR-BMG-03-00729||IFPI|
|ISO 10324:1997||Holdings statements|
|ISO 10444||International Standard Technical Report Number||ISRN|
|ISO 10957||International Standard Music Number||ISMN||ISMN 979-0-060-11561-5 (GTIN-13), old format: M-060-11561-5||unk.|||
|ISO 15706||International Standard Audiovisual Number||ISAN||ISAN 0000-0000-16FF-0000-Y-0000-0000-9|
|ISO 15707:2001||International Standard Musical Work Code||ISWC||T-000000001-0||ISRC||Confédération Internationale des Sociétés d´Auteurs et Compositeurs|
|ISO 17316:2015||International standard link identifier||ISLI|
|ISO 20247:2018||International Library Item Identifier||ILII|
|ISO 21047:2009||International Standard Text Code||ISTC||ISTC 0A9-2002-12B4A105-7|
|ISO 26324:2012||Digital object identifier system|
|ISO 27729:2012||International Standard Name Identifier||ISNI||ISNI <prefix> 999 999 999 999 7||ISWC, ISAN, ISBN, ISSN, ISRC||WG6|
|ISO 27730:2012||International standard collection identifier||ISCI|
- ^ "ISO/TC 46 - Information and documentation" . ISO. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- ^ ISO. "Resolutions Adopted by the Technical Management Board in 2018" (PDF). Japanese Standards Association Group.
- ^ "NISO Newsline February 2014 - Electronic Resource Announcements - TAMU Library Wikis" . wikis.library.tamu.edu. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- ^ "U.S.-Held ISO Secretariats" . American National Standards Institute - ANSI. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
Information as of: 14.08.2021 12:26:57 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.