Timeline (Yellowjackets album)
Timeline is an album by the American jazz group Yellowjackets, released in 2011. The album reached a peak position of number five on Billboard's Top Jazz Albums chart, and was nominated for Best Jazz Instrumental Album at the Grammy Awards of 2012.
|Studio album by|
|1.||"Why Is It"||Bob Mintzer||5:04|
|5.||"Magnolia"||Ferrante, Jimmy Haslip||4:36|
|6.||"A Single Step"||Ferrante||7:05|
- Russell Ferrante – keyboards, acoustic piano
- Jimmy Haslip – bass
- Will Kennedy – drums, keyboards
- Bob Mintzer – tenor saxophone, sopranino saxophone, bass clarinet
- Guest Musicians
- Robben Ford – guitars (5)
- John Daversa – trumpet (2, 8)
- Yellowjackets – producers
- Gretchen Valade – executive producer
- Rich Breen – recording, mixing, mastering
- Ed Woolley – assistant engineer
- Al Pryor – A&R direction
- Maria Ehrenreich – creative direction, production services
- Randall Kennedy – creative direction
- Raj Naik – art direction, design, photography
- Inbar Neer – styling, makeup
- Karin Giron – styling and makeup assistant
- Recorded, Mixed and Mastered at Firehouse Recording Studios (New York City, New York).
Information as of: 16.08.2021 10:14:17 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.