|Look up Cen, cen, -cen, or cen- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cen or CEN may refer to:
People and language
- Certified Emergency Nurse
- Cambridge Evening News, former name for the Cambridge News
- Center for Electron Nanoscopy, an institute at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Central European News, a news distributor
- European Committee for Standardization (Comité Européen de Normalisation)
- SCK•CEN, Belgian nuclear research institute (Centre d'Étude de l'énergie Nucléaire)
Abbreviation or code
- All pages with titles beginning with CEN
Information as of: 11.08.2021 05:23:05 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.