PIV may stand for:
- Particle image velocimetry, a method to measure velocities in fluid
- Peak inverse voltage, an electronics term
- Penis in vagina, a form of sexual intercourse
- Pentium 4 microprocessor, produced by Intel ("IV" is Roman numeral for "4")
- Personal Identity Verification, as specified by FIPS 201
- Picasso-IV, an Amiga video card.
- Plena Ilustrita Vortaro de Esperanto, a dictionary of Esperanto
- Positive infinitely variable, a gearing type for conveying rotary motion with variable gear ratio, or for reversing rotary motion
- Positive input ventilation, a type of ventilation for buildings
- Posterior interventricular artery, an artery supplying the heart
- Post indicator valve, a shut-off valve for otherwise underground pipes, notably for fire sprinklers
- Protecting group, as Piv, Pivaloyl protecting group
- The ISO 639 language code for Vaeakau-Taumako, a Polynesian language.
- P = IV, the formula describing power in terms of current and voltage.
- Peripheral intravenous catheter or peripheral venous catheter
- Prime Instant Video, an Amazon Video streaming service
- Parainfluenza virus, single-stranded RNA viruses belonging to the Paramyxoviridae family
Information as of: 22.08.2021 03:39:02 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.