Carlos Montemayor (June 13, 1947 in Parral, Chihuahua – February 28, 2010 in Mexico City) was a Mexican novelist, poet, essayist, literary critic, tenor, political analyst, and promoter of contemporary literature written in indigenous languages. He was a Member of the Mexican Academy of the Language.
Awards and honors
- Mal de piedra (Blood relations, 1980)
- Minas del retorno (Gambusino, 1982)
- Guerra en el paraíso (1997)
- Los informes secretos (1999)
- Las armas del alba (2003)
- La fuga (2007)
- Las llaves de Urgell (1971)
- El alba y otros cuentos (1986)
- Operativo en el trópico (1994)
- Cuentos gnósticos (1997)
- La tormenta y otras historias (1999)
- Las armas del viento (1977)
- Abril y otros poemas (1979)
- Finisterra (Finisterra and other poems, 1982)
- Abril y otras estaciones (1989)
- Poesía (1977-1996) (1997)
- Antología personal (2001)
- Apuntes del exilio (2010)
Information as of: 11.08.2021 06:56:42 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.