|Look up torno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Torno may refer to:
- El Torno, Santa Cruz, a town
- Torno (river), a river in the Province of Reggio Calabria
- Torno, Lombardy, a comune in the Province of Como
- Torno, Portugal, a freguesia in the municipio of Lousada, Porto
- Vilar do Torno e Alentém, a freguesia in the municipio of Lousada, Porto
- Tornó, the Hungarian name for Târnova Commune, Caraş-Severin County
- El Torno, a municipality in the province of Cáceres
- Nelson Torno (born 1927), Argentine sports shooter
Information as of: 11.08.2021 04:11:55 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.