|Look up jarvi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Järvi is a Finnish and Estonian surname meaning "lake". Notable people with the surname include:
- Iiro Järvi (born 1965), Finnish ice hockey player
- Jyrki Järvi (born 1966), Finnish sailor, Olympic champion
- Kristjan Järvi (born 1972), Estonian-American conductor
- Neeme Järvi (born 1937), Estonian-born U.S. conductor
- Paavo Järvi (born 1962), Estonian-American conductor
- Raivo Järvi (1954-2012), aka Onu Raivo, Estonian artist, radio personality, politician
- Teet Järvi (born 1958), Estonian cellist
- Sami Järvi (Sam Lake) (born 1970), a Finnish writer, Max Payne video game series
Information as of: 16.08.2021 12:24:01 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.