(Redirected from Uranos)
|Look up Uranus or Sol VII in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uranus is a planet in the Solar System.
Uranus may also refer to:
- Uranus (mythology), an ancient Greek sky god
- Uranus (astrology), the astrological aspects of Uranus
- Uranus (film), a 1990 film starring Gérard Depardieu
- German trawler Uranus, a vorpostenboot briefly in service in 1940
- Club Uranus, an event at The EndUp
- Operation Uranus, a Soviet World War II offensive to win the Battle of Stalingrad
- Uranus Hill or Dealul Spirii, a hill in Bucharest, Romania
- Uranus, Missouri, an unincorporated small town and tourist attraction along the former U.S. Route 66 in Missouri
People with the surname
- Nicephorus Uranus or Nikephoros Ouranos, Byzantine strategos of Antiocheia from 999 to c. 1010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Uranus.|
Information as of: 11.08.2021 08:46:54 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.