This article does not cite any sources.(July 2017)
|Ab urbe condita||2070|
|Balinese saka calendar||1238–1239|
|English Regnal year||10 Edw. 2 – 11 Edw. 2|
|Chinese calendar||丙辰年 (Fire Dragon)|
4013 or 3953
— to —
丁巳年 (Fire Snake)
4014 or 3954
|- Vikram Samvat||1373–1374|
|- Shaka Samvat||1238–1239|
|- Kali Yuga||4417–4418|
|Japanese calendar||Shōwa 6 / Bunpō 1|
|Minguo calendar||595 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1859–1860|
1443 or 1062 or 290
— to —
1444 or 1063 or 291
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1317.|
- December 10–11 – King Birger of Sweden has his brothers, Dukes Eric and Valdemar, captured and thrown into a dungeon during the Nyköping Banquet, as a revenge for their imprisonment of him in the Håtuna games in 1306. As the dukes soon starve to death in the dungeon, their followers rebel against the king, throwing Sweden into civil war, in which the king is deposed in 1318.
- The Great Famine of 1315-1317 comes to an end.
- Pope John XXII erects the dioceses of Luçon, Maillezais, and Tulle and issues the decretal Spondent Pariter prohibiting alchemy, but not chemistry (which John himself had studied).
- A Hungarian document mentions for the first time Basarab as leader of Wallachia (historians estimate he was on the throne since about 1310). Basarab will become the first voivode of Wallachia as an independent state, and founder of the House of Basarab.
- February 7 – Robert, Count of Clermont, French founder of the House of Bourbon (b. 1256)
- c. June 23 – Thawun Gyi, ruler of Toungoo, assassinated (b. c. 1258)
- October 8 – Emperor Fushimi of Japan (b. 1265)
- November 28 – Yishan Yining, Zen monk and writer from China who taught in Japan (b. 1247)
- date unknown
Information as of: 10.08.2021 03:33:36 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.