|Ab urbe condita||2228|
|Balinese saka calendar||1396–1397|
|English Regnal year||14 Edw. 4 – 15 Edw. 4|
|Chinese calendar||甲午年 (Wood Horse)|
4171 or 4111
— to —
乙未年 (Wood Goat)
4172 or 4112
|- Vikram Samvat||1531–1532|
|- Shaka Samvat||1396–1397|
|- Kali Yuga||4575–4576|
|Japanese calendar||Bunmei 7|
|Minguo calendar||437 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||2017–2018|
1601 or 1220 or 448
— to —
1602 or 1221 or 449
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1475.|
- January 10 – Battle of Vaslui (Moldavian–Ottoman Wars): Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire, which is led at this time by Mehmed the Conqueror of Constantinople.
- July 4 – Burgundian Wars: Edward IV of England lands in Calais, in support of the Duchy of Burgundy against France.
- August 29 – The Treaty of Picquigny ends the brief war between France and England.
- November 13 – Burgundian Wars – Battle on the Planta: Forces of the Old Swiss Confederacy are victorious against those of the Duchy of Savoy, near Sion, Switzerland.
- November 14 – The original Landshut Wedding takes place, between George, Duke of Bavaria, and Hedwig Jagiellon.
- Recuyell of the Historyes of Troye is the first book to be printed in English, by William Caxton in Bruges.
- Rashi's commentary on the Torah is the first dated book to be printed in Hebrew, in Reggio di Calabria.
- Conrad of Megenberg's book, Buch der Natur, is published in Augsburg.
- In Wallachia, Radu cel Frumos loses the throne (for the last time) and is again replaced by Basarab Laiotă.
- January 9 – Crinitus, Italian humanist (d. 1507)
- January 29 – Giuliano Bugiardini, Italian painter (d. 1555)
- February 25 – Edward Plantagenet, 17th Earl of Warwick, last male member of the House of York (d. 1499)
- March 6 – Michelangelo Buonarroti, Italian sculptor (d. 1564)
- March 12 – Luca Gaurico, Italian astrologer (d. 1558)
- March 30 – Elisabeth of Culemborg, German noble (d. 1555)
- June 29 – Beatrice d'Este, duchess of Bari and Milan (d. 1497)
- September 6
- September 13 or April 1476 – Cesare Borgia, illegitimate son of Pope Alexander VI (approximate date; d. 1507)
- October 20 – Giovanni di Bernardo Rucellai, Italian Renaissance man of letters (d. 1525)
- November 2 – Anne of York, fifth daughter of King Edward IV of England and Elizabeth Woodville (d. 1511)
- November 28 – Anne Shelton, elder sister of Thomas Boleyn (d. 1556)
- December 11 – Pope Leo X (d. 1521)
- December 24 – Thomas Murner, German satirist (d. c. 1537)
- date unknown
- Thomas West, 9th Baron De La Warr (d. 1554)
- Margaret Drummond, mistress of James IV of Scotland (d. 1502)
- Pierre Gringoire, French poet and playwright (d. 1538)
- Filippo de Lurano, Italian composer (d. 1520)
- John Stokesley, English prelate (d. 1539)
- Gunilla Bese, Finnish noble and fiefholder (d. 1553)
- January – Radu cel Frumos, Voivoid of Wallachia (b. c. 1437)
- February 3 – Jan IV of Nassau, Count of Nassau-Dillenburg (b. 1410)
- March – Simon of Trent, Italian saint, subject of a blood libel
- March 20 – Georges Chastellain, Burgundian chronicler and poet
- May 20 – Alice Chaucer, Duchess of Suffolk (born c.1404)
- June 13 – Joan of Portugal, Queen of Castile (b. 1439)
- September 6 – Adolph II of Nassau, Archbishop of Mainz (b. c. 1423)
- December 10 – Paolo Uccello, Italian painter (b. 1397)
- date unknown
- ^ Williams, Hywel (2005). Cassell's Chronology of World History . London: Weidenfeld & Nicolson. pp. 185–187 . ISBN 0-304-35730-8.
- ^ Mendel, Menachem (2007). "The Earliest Printed Book in Hebrew" . Retrieved December 9, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- ^ "Book of Nature" . World Digital Library. August 7, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- ^ Barbara A. Somervill (February 2008). Michelangelo: Sculptor and Painter . Capstone. p. 102. ISBN 978-0-7565-1060-2.
- ^ "Leo X | pope" . Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved December 1, 2020.
- ^ A New Survey of Universal Knowledge . 1952. p. 313.
- ^ Thelma Anna Leese (1996). Blood Royal: Issue of the Kings and Queens of Medieval England, 1066-1399: the Normans and Plantagenets . Heritage Books. p. 302. ISBN 978-0-7884-0525-9.
Information as of: 10.08.2021 03:09:00 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.