|Look up anno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anno may refer to:
- Anno, Ivory Coast, settlement in Lagunes District
- Anno (Austrian Newspapers Online): A digitisation initiative of the Austrian National Library
- Anno, a form of the Latin noun annum
- Anno Hegirae, in the Islamic calendar, (in the year of the Hijra), abbreviated as AH or H
- Anno Domini "In the year of (Our) Lord", abbreviated as AD, defines an epoch based on the traditionally-reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus of Nazareth
- Anno Mundi (AM, "in the year of the world"), refers to a Calendar era counting from the creation of the world
- Quadragesimo anno, an encyclical by Pope Pius XI, issued 15 May 1931
Information as of: 16.08.2021 01:16:00 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.