|Look up assemblage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assemblage may refer to:
- Assemblage (art)
- Assemblage (composition)
- Assemblage (archaeology)
- Assemblage (philosophy), a concept developed by Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari
- Faunal assemblage, floral assemblage, or fossil assemblage, in archaeology and paleontology, a collection of animal or plant fossil taxa found together, the vertical range of which may define biostratigraphic assemblage zones
- Species assemblage, in biology, all the species that exist in a particular habitat
- Assemblage 23, a futurepop/EBM group
- Assemblage (album), a compilation album by the British band Japan
- Assemblage (journal), a defunct architectural journal
- Assemblage in real estate, see plottage
- A New Philosophy of Society: Assemblage Theory and Social Complexity, a 2006 book by Manuel DeLanda
- Assembly (disambiguation)
Information as of: 10.08.2021 03:34:13 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.