(Redirected from Bibbia)
Nino Bibbia (15 March 1922 – 28 May 2013) was an Italian skeleton racer and bobsledder who competed in the late 1940s. Born in Bianzone, Lombardy, he won the gold medal in the men's skeleton event at the 1948 Winter Olympics in St. Moritz.
Bibbia in 1940's
|1948 St. Moritz||Men|
Bibbia also competed in bobsleigh at those same games, finishing sixth in the four-man and eighth in the two-man event respectively. Bibbia was also involved in other winter sports, including ski jumping, cross country skiing, and alpine skiing. All told, he earned 231 golds, 97 silvers, and 84 bronzes in his illustrious career.
- ^ a b "Nino Bibbia 91-jährig im Engadin verstorben" (in German). Die Südostschweiz. 29 May 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- ^ a b Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Nino Bibbia" . Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- ^ "Nino Bibbia, primo oro italiano alle Olimpiadi invernali" (in Italian). corriere.it. Retrieved 19 October 2012.
- ^ "Olympic Timeline: St. Moritz 1948" . Omega SA. Archived from the original on 23 September 2012. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- ^ "L'olimpionico Nino Bibbia compie 90 anni" (in Italian). tio.ch. Retrieved 19 October 2012.
Information as of: 13.08.2021 07:07:51 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.