Carne or Carné is a surname (occasionally a given name), and may refer to
- Carne Ross, British diplomat
- Sir Edward Carne (c.1500–61), Welsh scholar, diplomat, English M.P.
- Elizabeth Catherine Thomas Carne (1817–73), English author & natural philosopher
- James Carne (1906–86), English Army officer
- Jean Carn(e) (b. 1947), US singer
- John Carne (1789–1844), English traveller & author
- Joseph Carne (1782–1852), English geologist & industrialist
- Joseph Edmund Carne (1855–1922), Australian geologist
- Judy Carne (1939–2015), English actor
- Marcel Carné (1906–96), French film director
- Marcelo Carné (born 1991), Brazilian footballer
- Marine de Carné de Trécesson de Coëtlogon (b. fl.1985), French diplomat
- Rafael Saborido Carné, or Rafael Saborido i Carné (1927—2008), Spanish chess player
- Stuart Carne (b. 1926), English doctor
- Warren Carne (b. 1975), Zimbabwean mountain-biker
- Willie Carne (b. 1969), Australian rugby league footballer
Information as of: 11.08.2021 10:49:13 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.