|Look up client in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Client(s) or The Client may refer to:
- Client (computing), hardware or software that accesses a remote service on another computer
- Customer or client, a recipient of goods or services in return for monetary or other valuable considerations
- Client (ancient Rome), an individual protected and sponsored by a patron
- Client (band), a British synthpop band
- Client (album), a 2003 album by Client
- Clients (album), a 2005 album by The Red Chord
- The Client (novel), a 1993 legal thriller by John Grisham
- The Client (Star Wars), a character in The Mandalorian
- The Client (2011 film), a South Korean courtroom thriller
- "The Client" (The Office), an episode of The Office
- Client (prostitution)
- Client state, which is economically, politically, or militarily subordinate to another more powerful state
- All pages with titles containing Client
Information as of: 10.08.2021 04:03:58 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.