|Look up papa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Papa (commonly used in the phrase "mama and papa") is a word used in many languages as an affectionate term for father.
Papa or PAPA may also refer to:
Geography and geology
Arts and entertainment
- Papa (TV series), a 1996 South Korean drama series
- Papa (2012 Egyptian film), a 2012 Egyptian drama film
- Papa (2012 South Korean film), a 2012 South Korean comedy-drama film
- Papa: Hemingway in Cuba, a 2015 Canadian-American biographical film about Ernest Hemingway and shot in Cuba
- Papa (2016 film), a Chinese comedy-drama film
- Papa (2018 film), an American drama film
- Papa By Chance , a 2018 Indian television soap opera drama
- Papa, the letter "P" in the NATO and ICAO phonetic alphabets
- Papa, a class of Soviet nuclear submarine, the sole member of the class being Soviet submarine K-222
- Papa, Spanish word for potato, used in the names of numerous Latin American potato-based dishes
- Station P, an oceanographic measure station often called Station Papa
Information as of: 11.08.2021 11:09:17 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.