|Look up Polonia or polonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polonia may refer to:
- Poland, in Latin
Arts and entertainment
- Polònia, a comedy television programme shown in Catalonia, Spain
- Polonia (personification), the symbolic representation of Poland, including a list of art works titled Polonia
- Polonia (Elgar), a musical work by Edward Elgar
- Polonia (Wagner), an 1836 overture by Richard Wagner
- Polonia brothers, an American low-budget filmmaking duo
- Symphony in B minor (Paderewski), subtitled "Polonia", a 1908 symphony by Ignacy Jan Paderewski
- TVP Polonia, a Polish cable and satellite channel of Telewizja Polska
Association football clubs
Information as of: 14.08.2021 12:44:47 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.