Rondel (from Old French, the diminutive of roont "round", meaning "small circle") may refer to:
- Rondel (dagger) or roundel, type of medieval dagger
- Rondel (armour), a circular piece of steel, as part of an armour harness, that normally protects a vulnerable point
- Rondel (gaming)
- Rondel (poem), short poem of 14 lines
- Rondel enclosure, type of prehistoric enclosure found in continental Europe
- Rondel Racing, a British racing team that competed in the Formula 2 series between 1971 and 1973
- Rondel, a song by the English composer Edward Elgar
Information as of: 17.08.2021 02:23:03 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.