|Look up vira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vira may refer to:
- Vira, Ariège, a commune in the Ariège department, France
- Vira (Gambarogno), a municipality in the canton of Ticino, Switzerland
- Vira, Kutch, a village in Kutch district of Gujarat, India
- Vira, Pyrénées-Orientales, a commune in the Pyrénées-Orientales department, France
- Vira, Split-Dalmatia County, a village on Hvar Island, Croatia
- Vira, plural of "virus" in some pluralizations
- Phylum vira, part of the LHT Virus classification scheme
- Vira (dance), a traditional dance from Portugal
- Vira (card game), a Swedish three-handed plain trick game using an ordinary 52-card pack. Sometimes spelled Wira.
- VirA protein, a protein histadine kinase
- Vira (band), a metalcore band from Denmark
- Vira, a Ukrainian female first name, a variant of Vera
- Vira, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Avenir
- Vira, a diminutive of the Russian female first name Avenira
- LG V20.
Information as of: 24.08.2021 07:55:17 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.