T80 or T-80 may refer to:
- Bishop's Landing Airport, an airport in Celina, Collin County, Texas, United States with an FAA location identifier of T80
- Canon T80, a 1985 35mm SLR camera
- Mercedes-Benz T80, a vehicle designed to break the world land speed record
- Pir Panjal Railway Tunnel, also known as T-80.
- Route T80, a T-Way bus service operated by Transit Systems Sydney
- T-80 tank, a Soviet Union main battle tank
and also :
Information as of: 12.08.2021 08:29:12 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.