Hippopotamyrus is a genus of elephantfish in the family Mormyridae.
© Sullivan JP, Lavoué S, Hopkins CD, CC BY 4.0
- Hippopotamyrus ansorgii (Boulenger 1905) (Slender stonebasher)
- Hippopotamyrus castor Pappenheim 1906 (Lokundi mormyrid)
- Hippopotamyrus grahami (Norman 1928) (Graham's stonebasher)
- Hippopotamyrus harringtoni (Boulenger 1905) (Harrington's stonebasher)
- Hippopotamyrus longilateralis B. J. Kramer & Swartz 2010 (Cunene River stonebasher)
- Hippopotamyrus macroterops (Boulenger 1920)
- Hippopotamyrus pappenheimi (Boulenger 1910) (Pappenheim's stonebasher)
- Hippopotamyrus paugyi Lévêque & Bigorne 1985 (Kolente stonebasher)
- Hippopotamyrus pictus (Marcusen 1864) (Marcusen's mormyrid)
- Hippopotamyrus szaboi B. J. Kramer, van der Bank & Wink 2004 (Upper Zambezi mormyrid)
- Hippopotamyrus weeksii (Boulenger 1902) (Weeks' mormyrid)
- ^ Froese, Rainer and Pauly, Daniel, eds. (2021). Species of Hippopotamyrus in FishBase. July 2021 version.
- ^ "Mormyridae" (PDF). Deeplyfish- fishes of the world. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- ^ Michael Hogan. 2012. Kunene River . eds. P. Saundry & C. Cleveland. Encyclopedia of Earth. National Council for Science and the Environment. Washington DC.
Information as of: 10.08.2021 08:25:49 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.