Mun may refer to:
- Mun (album), album by Finnish musician Nopsajalka
- Mun (religion), a shamanistic religion of the Lepcha people
- Mun (unit), a South Asian unit of mass
- Korean mun, a historical currency of Joseon Korea
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Model United Nations
- Manchester United, a professional football club
- National Unity Movement (Nicaragua) (Spanish: Movimiento de Unidad Nacional), a political party in Nicaragua
- The player of a role-playing video game; see Mundane § In popular culture
Information as of: 12.08.2021 12:57:58 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.