Zhang Jie may refer to:
- Zhang Jie (writer) (born 1937), Chinese novelist
- Zhang Jie (scientist) (born 1958), Chinese physicist and former President of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Jason Zhang (born 1982), Chinese singer
- Zhang Jie (voice actor) (born 1978), Chinese dub
- Chase Chang (born 1982), Taiwanese musician and former member of Nan Quan Mama
Information as of: 14.08.2021 09:57:25 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License of the text: CC-BY-SA-3.0. Creators and licenses of the individual images and media can either be found in the caption or can be displayed by clicking on the image.
Changes: Design elements were rewritten. Wikipedia specific links (like "Redlink", "Edit-Links"), maps, niavgation boxes were removed. Also some templates. Icons have been replaced by other icons or removed. External links have received an additional icon.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore WikiFox.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.